- Solid brass barrel and cap with inlay of natural paua sea shell (Abalone). sea shell is a natural material; therefore, some distinctions in the texture of the sea shell (Abalone) material may occur
- Distinctions in texture of materials are not defects, but rather natural attributes which add uniqueness to each of these pens. The panels range from green to black, along with red or blue overtones.
- Supplied with gift box, (4) ink cartridges, cloth, ink converter, certificate and 3-year warranty card. German-made medium point stainless steel nib.
- Screw-on cap. 18-Karat gold plated brass fittings. Limited edition. Each pen is Individually numbered
- Diameter: 12 mm, length posted: 170 mm, length Capped: 145 mm; weight: 40 grams/1.4 oz.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 3.3 x 1.8 inches
Details: Built on the success of the original and now sold-out Maestro Natural Mother of Pearl pen series, Xezo introduces the new Maestro Natural Sea Shell (Paua Abalone) Fountain pen edition. The fountain pen features a uniquely developed technique of applying the Paua sea shell mosaic on the body of the pen. The Maestro Series fountain pens were produced in limited editions. Each pen is individually numbered. Fittings are 18-Karat gold-plated. It has a German-made Medium point stainless steel nib and screw-on cap. The overall design concept of these pens utilizes Art Nouveau style and follows the natural colors and shapes of the sea shell material. Imagine holding an object polished to perfection and made of precious, glowing, iridescent natural sea shell. The sea shell panels range from green to black, along with red or blue overtones. No two pens are exactly alike. Due to the slight difference in weight of each of the sea shell panels involved in the production of these pens, the weight of each pen will vary slightly. Sea shells are natural materials; therefore, some distinctions in the texture of these materials may occur. These distinctions and variations in texture are not defects, but rather natural attributes which add beauty and uniqueness to each of these pens.