- Solid brass barrel and cap with inlay of natural iridescent black Mother-of-Pearl; Supplied with gift box, (4) ink cartridges, cloth, ink converter, certificate and 3-year warranty card
- Distinctions and variations in texture of the Mother-of-Pearl are not defects, but natural attributes which add beauty and uniqueness to each of these handcrafted pens There are no two pens alike
- German-made Fine point gold-plated stainless steel nib Screw-on cap .999 Platinum-plated brass fittings The middle ring is adorned with etched leaf pattern Limited edition and individually numbered
- Cartridge is compatible with a variety of inks including montblanc, parker, cross, waterman, Schmidt, sheaffer, s.t. DuPont, Visconti, pelikan, dunhill, delta, krone, omas, aurora, and Cartier
- Diameter: 12 mm; Length posted: 163 mm, Length capped: 145 mm; Weight: ~45 grams/1.6 oz The surface of each pen is coated in layers of clear lacquer for added protection
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 3.9 x 1.9 inches
Details: An extraordinary technique was developed for production of these beautiful pens made from Natural Tahitian Black mother of Pearl. Each pen is individually numbered and parts are plated in .999 Platinum and hallmarked. The middle ring of the screw-on cap is adorned with etched leaf pattern. The overall design concept of these pens utilizes Art Nouveau style and follows the natural colors and shapes of the Mother of Pearl material. Imagine holding an object polished to perfection and made of precious, glowing, iridescent Black Mother of Pearl. The surface of each pen is topped with multi-layers of clear coating for added protection. The colors of each Black Mother of Pearl panel range from black to green, gray, and blue, along with red, purple and pink overtones. No two pens are exactly alike. A treasured gift to remember!