- 5:1 torque multiplication, accuracy guaranteed better than +/-4%
- Robust construction means minimal maintenance and long life
- Provide higher torques than would otherwise be possible due to limitations of space or operator strength
- Input to the multiplier is via a ratchet torque wrench set to one fifth of the desired output torque
- Has a 5:1 torque multiplication.
- Accuracy guaranteed to better than ±4%.
- 2 reaction bar styles for maximum versatility.
- Robust construction for minimal maintenance, whilst maximising working life.
- Supplied in a carrying case.
Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 10.6 x 4.5 inches
Release Date: 2013-05-28
Norbar HT3 Torque Multiplier
Range: 130-1,300Nm (96-960 lbf.ft/13-130 kgf.m).
Multiplication Ratio: 5:1.
Velocity Ratio: 5.333:1.
Output Square: 3/4in.
Input Square: 1/2in.
Plate Weight: 1.3kg.
Tool Weight: 3.8kg.
Norbar HT3 Torque Multiplier with a 5:1 torque multiplication, and accuracy guaranteed to better than ±4%. It comes with two reaction bar styles to offer maximum versatility. It has a robust construction that allows for minimal maintenance, whilst maximising working life.
Supplied in a carrying case, it is ideal for inclusion in the heavy vehicle tool kit. The 1300 Nm version has a spare 3/4in output square included in the kit.