- Decode SPI I2C and 23+ more
- Digital sample rate up to 100 MS/s Analog sample rate up to 10 MS/s
- 10 Billion+ samples of digital 500 Million+ samples of analog (uses PC memory USB 2.0)
- Cross platform - Mac Windows & Linux
Saleae Logic 8
The Saleae Logic 8 is a powerful logic analyzer that lets you record and display signals in your circuit, so you can debug it fast.
From Arduino projects to spacecraft control systems, over 20,000 professionals and enthusiasts use Logic each month to debug and understand their electrical designs.
Logic is great for:
- General debugging
- Decoding protocols like I2C and SPI (and 23+ more)
- Reverse engineering
- Measuring timing
- Long duration recording
- System interaction debugging (multiple GPIO, SPI, I2C at the same time)
- Instrumenting your code (toggle GPIOs for debugging or performance profiling)
Where can I get detailed technical specifications?
Please visit the Saleae website.
Can I try before I buy?
Yes: you can download the software from Saleae, try out 100% of the features, and make sure it does exactly what you need it to do.
Do I need anything else - any accessories?
Logic comes with everything you need. Extra accessories are available on the Saleae website.
What if I blow it up?
We will replace your unit no questions asked for up to three years; we pay shipping both ways - just contact Saleae.
What protocols are supported?
SPI, I2C, serial, 1-Wire, CAN, UNI/O, I2S/PCM, MP Mode, Manchester, Modbus, DMX-512, Parallel, JTAG, LIN, Atmel SWI, MDIO, SWD, LCD HD44780, BiSS C, HDLC, HDMI CEC, PS/2, USB 1.1, Midi - or create your own with the SDK. If you're unsure about the specifics, you can try the software in demo mode, and/or ask us. We love questions!
What OS's are supported?
Windows 7-10 32/64 bit; Mac OS X Lion+; Ubuntu 12.04.2+ 64 bit.
I still have a question.
Please ask us - we love questions! (Contact Saleae)
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 5.4 x 2.3 inches