- Power Functions move the grabber arm and extend and retract the stabilisers.
- The grabber arm can be turned, lowered and raised.
- Open the doors to access the driver's cab.
- Under the bonnet, there is a highly detailed engine with moving pistons.
- Can be completely controlled and steered.2-in-1 model: can be rebuilt to convert it into a container truck with a snowplough.
- Use the Power Functions to lower the rear wheels and tip the container.
- Raise and lower the dumper truck's snow plough.
- Move the snowplough to the left and right by hand.
- Use the Power Functions to tip the drivers cab up so that you can see the moving pistons underneath.
- This logging truck is 36 cm high, 23 cm wide and 50 cm long.
- The container truck with snowplough is 22 cm high, 15 cm wide and 56 cm long.
Release Date: 2012-02-26
Details: Clear a path for the massive Lego Logging Truck!
The massive Logging Truck is ready for some serious lifting action! Use the Lego Power Functions control box on the side of the truck to lower, raise and turn the motorized grabber arm, or to extend the outriggers. Then turn and open the claw to lift even the thickest logs. This huge model also features functioning steering, opening doors and hood, and with a detailed engine bay with working piston engine, it's like the real thing! Rebuilds into a container truck with snowplow.
2-in-1 model: Rebuilds into a container truck with snowplow
Features Lego Power Functions to move the claw arm and extend the outriggers
Claw arm turns, lowers and raises
Hood opens to reveal the detailed engine with moving pistons
Steer with realistic controls that really move the wheels!
Lower the rear wheels and tip the truck's container!
Raise and lower the snowplow!
Tip the container truck's cabin to check out the moving pistons using Lego Power Functions!
Measures 14" (36cm) high, 9" (23cm) wide and 20" (50cm) long
Container truck with snowplow measures 9" (22cm) high, 6" (15cm) wide and 22" (56cm) long
Package Dimensions: 22.7 x 15.0 x 3.3 inches