- A travel game of strategy and planning for all the family.
- Travel through the Continent of Europe and see the sights in this enthralling family board game.
- There are place cards for 180 different European cities, from Paris to Prague, Moscow to Madrid. Each traveller receives place cards for nine of the cities, and he must visit all of them on his journey. The cities are different for each traveller and different each time the game is played.
- Many of the place cards carry instructions, and these should be carefully considered during the all important route planning.
- Skill and judgement are needed to decide the quickest way to travel - overland, by sea or by air. The first traveller to complete his journey and return home wins the game!
Details: JOURNEY THROUGH EUROPE. A TRAVEL GAME OF STRATEGY AND PLANNING FOR ALL THE FAMILY. VINTAGE 1982
Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 10.7 x 2.2 inches