Brand: Hogan Wings / Limox
- G-XLEA, British Airways' first Airbus A380, was delivered on 4 July 2013. It began regular services to Los Angeles on 24 September 2013, followed by Hong Kong on 22 October 2013.
- A high-quality 1:200 scale model, stand and removable landing gear are also included. Hogan Wings aircraft models are distinguished by their excellent workmanship and not least an excellent price performance ratio.
- Wingspan: ca. 15.7 in. (39,85 cm) -- Lenght overall: ca. 14.3 in. (36,36 cm)
- Scale 1:200 -- Highly detailed -- BRANDNEW
- Landing-gear and stand included
Publisher: Hogan Wings / Limox
Details: The Airbus A380 is a double-deck, wide-body, four-engine jet airliner manufactured by Airbus. It is the world's largest passenger airliner, and the airports at which it operates have upgraded facilities to accommodate it. It was initially named Airbus A3XX and designed to challenge Boeing's monopoly in the large-aircraft market. The A380 made its first flight on 27 April 2005 and entered commercial service in October 2007 with Singapore Airlines. (From: Wikipedia - The free Encyclopedia)
Package Dimensions: 17.6 x 4.9 x 3.7 inches