- Designed to be used with the help of a carer the Elk emergency lifting cushion can be used in the tightest of spaces.
- Lifts up to 70 stone (450 kg)
- Portable � weighs just 3.6 kg and folds up for easy carrying
- Applicable for any age
- Simple to use
- Minimises moving and handling risk - protects carers� backs
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Airflo controlled
The Elk is a compact, battery powered lifting cushion.
If someone falls over they can shuffle on to the cushion, or be rolled on from the recovery position and assisted to sit upright. The Elk can then be inflated at the touch of a button with someone supporting the individual from behind to bring them to a raise seated position ready to stand. Once the lift is complete, the Elk can be deflated, folded up and stored away tidily.
The battery Airflo will work while plugged into the mains, but it will still be running off the battery power. The batteries will charge when the Airflo is not in use but any operation will halt the charging and power will be drained from the batteries.
We recommend that the Airflo Battery compressor should be left on continual charge when not in use. This will ensure that the compressor is fully charged when required.
Lifts up to: 450kg (70 stone)
Inflated height: 56.5cm (22?)
Inflated width: 57cm (22.5?)
Inflated depth: 50cm (20?)
Deflated folded dimensions: 62cm x 26cm x 11.5cm (24.5? x 10? x 4.5?)
Weight: 3.6kg (8lbs)