- CLEAN and FLAVORFUL - The coffee brewed with Balancing siphon coffee maker is described as clean, great purity of flavor, aromatic and with no bitterness from many coffee connoisseurs
- PHYSIC at WORK - It's like watching scientific experiment when the coffee maker is in action. It makes use of heat, gravity and pressure to brews you a flavorful cup of Joe is fascinating enough
- SAVE - Save and go green with the permanent filter. The reusable filter is made of fine 18/8 stainless steel mesh housed in a BPA free shell. The filter allows all the flavored oils and nutrients to pass through but retaining the coffee grounds to give a clean and full flavor cup. Cleaning is easy as both the permanent filter and water retainer are dismantlable for cleaning
- SOPHISTICATED - Owning it is like owning a piece of art. With its beautiful luxurious gold / sparkling silver body and a well matched dark base, this beauty is sure a center of attraction and conversation starter to any room you place it
- PACKAGE - Stainless steel water retainer and plug. Siphon tube with permanent filter. Heat-resistance brewing glass. Plated balancing shaft and handle. Coffee scoop and water measuring cup. Alcohol burner (denatured alcohol/spirit not included) Manufactured & Distributed by Diguo
The Balancing siphon coffee maker was invented back in 19th century in the Europe.
An alcohol burner heats the water inside the boiler kettle to 212° F. As the water boils, the steam produced pressurize the boiler kettle and forces the boiled water through the pipette and into the brewing flask. The water temperature lower as it travels from the kettle to the brewing flask making it ideal for steeping the coffee grounds.
As water leave the boiler kettle, it is lifted up by the counter weight. As it rises, it released the alcohol burner extinguisher and extinguish the alcohol burner.
Strong vacuum is soon formed as the temperature drops in the boiler kettle. Meanwhile it provides just the right amount of time for percolation before the strong vacuum literally siphons every bit of the extracted essence from the coffee grounds. Coffee grounds are filtered away in the brewing flask by permanent filter mesh at the end of the pipette.
Break the vacuum by loosening the top plug of the boiler kettle, turn on the spigot and share the splendid cup of Joe. The entire process is quite a visual spectacle and the coffee brewed can best be described as “clean”, with great purity of flavor and aroma and no bitterness added during the brewing process.