- ● Comes with two black berkey and two fluoride elements
- ● Lifespan: 6,000 gallons / 5 years with typical use
- ● For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-3 people
- ● System Dimensions: 7.5" diameter x 18" height ● Product Weight: 6.13 lbs. (empty)
- ● Lower Chamber Storage Capacity: Holds 1.5 gallons of purified water, of purified water ● Flow rate / production: up to 2.75 gallons per hour*
Details: Travel Berkey System (1.5 gal.)***** Overview***** Black Berkey Purification Elements are black filters that sit in the top chamber of a Berkey System. Simply pour untreated water into the system's top chamber, and the water is purified as gravity pulls it through the Black Berkey Purification Elements into the bottom chamber where it is easily dispensed through a handy spigot. *****The Gold Standard in Water Purification***** Black Berkey Purification Elements classified as water purifiers because they reduce or remove up to 99.9999999% of pathogenic bacteria and up to 99.999% of viruses, which greatly exceeds the standard. They can purify raw untreated water, removing volatile organic compounds, trihalomethanes, chemicals, herbicides and inorganic minerals. They remove or greatly reduce contaminants like viruses, bacteria, pesticides, PFCs, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals like lead and even radiologicals. *****How the Travel Berkey System Fits Your Needs***** Consider the amount of water the system's lower chamber can hold (capacity), and how fast you would like the system to produce purified water per hour (flow rate). There are 7 Berkey System sizes to choose from. Each system includes 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, (Except for the Go Berkey Kit which comes with one element) providing 6,000 gallons of purification. Each additional set of 2 elements speeds up the purification process and adds 6,000 gallons in lifespan.